This is the privacy notice of Saturn Removals Ltd. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Saturn Removals Ltd.
We are company number 9279216 registered in the United Kingdom
Our registered office is at 2 Hannah Court, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 5DZ.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products and services
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. INFORMATION WE PROCESS WITH YOUR CONSENT
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you ask us to provide you more information about our business, including estimates or quotes and advice regarding our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information, for example, by asking you to agree to our services.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our services further.
3. INFORMATION WE PROCESS FOR THE PURPOSES OF LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
4. INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
SPECIFIC USES OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATED SYSTEMS WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
COOKIES IN USE ON THIS SITE
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
ACCESS TO YOUR OWN INFORMATION
7. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, via email or telephone.
After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
8. REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information about you, you may contact us via email or telephone.
This may limit the service we can provide to you. You should understand that in some situations we may be unable to fully meet your request, for example if you make a request for us to delete all your personal data, we may be required to retain some data for taxation, prevention of crime and for regulatory and other statutory purposes.
9. VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
10. USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
11. ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
12. HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
13. RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our services.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are thus posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.